วันอังคารที่ 23 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

PTT Park

PTT Park

It is another day and another journey outside of Bangkok for work. However, I do love to mix business with pleasure, so let’s call it a working holiday.

Oh no, I need some gas. I hope there is a PTT park around here. Only the best for my baby! I know, I’ll check out the new PTT station is on the Bangna-Trat Expressway.

I try to recall which side of the road it is on when I remember that there is a station on both sides. Now that is what I call convenient. Coming or going, PTT is there for you.

As I pull into the station, I am pleasantly surprised. The station is quite large, modern, and trendy. Also, there are loads of shops and restaurants. Wow, this is more like a shopping center than a gas station. Too bad we couldn’t have the meeting here, I jokingly thought.

The attendants at the pump are courteous, professional, and prompt. I fill up with Gasohol 95 and the engine rumbles, unfortunately my stomach begins to grumble. I had better fill up “my tank” so I will have plenty of fuel for my busy day.

I easily find parking next to a large bank of ATM machines. Time to fill up my wallet. Nobody likes to get hit with ATM fees. Luckily for me there are various banks’ ATM machines to choose from.

After I finish eating a delicious meal, I think to myself, I do have some time for shopping. Time to fill up my trunk!

I pick up some DVDs, CDs, books, and some amazing OTOP products and foodstuffs. My Mom is going to love the durian chips and dried tamarind. I can’t wait cruise along to my new Frank Sinatra CD and read my new Twilight book on the beach after my meeting.

I notice a cute little coffee shop, and decide to fill up on a large cup of high octane caffeine. The coffee tastes as if it were picked and brewed that morning at a coffee bean plantation in Columbia. Ok, I’m exaggerating, but it is good.

As I ponder the sheer size my 24oz cup of coffee in the manicured gardens of the outside meeting lounge, I’m thinking now would be an ideal time to visit the restroom.

I almost pinch myself when I walk into the restroom. It is sparkling clean, handicapped assessable, and oddly tranquil. It is so comfortable that I actually take out my beach book and start reading.

Well, I’ve done it all, got it all and experienced it all. It is time to hit the road. As I am safely directed out of the station my phone rings. It’s my boss and he wants to know where I am. He sounds angry and asks me if I have everything I need. Yes, and then some, I confidently and comfortably reply.

Fast forward…

I’m on my way back to Bangkok and my phones rings. It’s my boss again, but why? The meeting went well, we got the contract, and the client seemed very pleased with my presentation. What does he want now?

We would like you to choose the venue for our next regional meeting.

Great! Where am I going to host this? I thought to myself.

As I pulled into the PTT station at Bang Na, the one across the road from where my journey first started, I had my answer.

Boss, I have found our next meeting venue.

Coming or going, PTT is there for you.

Thanks to PTT Park for brighten up my day. It is such a relief for a workaholic like me. The time I spent at PTT Park reminds me of their fashion Ad. “The Destination for all Lifestyles” good job and I’m sure will hang out there again very soon.


Kärcher 2.640-729 O-Ring Set für ...
Alles-Sauger Aero 20-11
Bosch 103teiliges X-line Set Titanium
Makita 6271DWAET2 Akkuschrauber Set 55tlg. ...
Metabo 630425000 Schrauben Bits 71tlg. Bit-...
Kärcher 1.723-700 Nass- und Trockensau...
Mannesmann 98430 Steckschlüsselsatz 0,...
Famex 723-50 Mechaniker Werkzeugkoffer Komp...
Makita HR 5000 K Bohrhammer mit 19 mm Sechskant-Aufnahme
Makita JR 3060 T Elektronik-Reciprosäge
Black & Decker KA900E-QS Powerfeile 350W
Black & Decker BDS303-XJ 3in1 Dedektor
Black & Decker HP126F3K Akku-Bohrschrauber 12V
Black & Decker GS2200 Leisehäcksler 2200W
Bosch 103teiliges X-line Set Titanium
Bosch 70 teiliges X-line Set Titanium
Bosch 30 teiliges X-line Set Titanium
Bosch 78221 DMF 10 Zoom Metallortungsgerät
Bosch Lasernivelliergerät PLL 5
Bosch 78425 PLR 30 Laser-Entfernungsmesser
Mannesmann 29065 Haushalt-Werkzeugsortiment im praktischen Koffer
Mannesmann Schnellstartsystem
Mannesmann 92568 Zubehörset für Kleinbohrmaschinen, 200-teilig
Mannesmann 29024 Werkzeugsatz, 24-teilig im Alukoffer
Mannesmann 1799-18 Akku-Bohrschrauber, 18 Volt, 18-teilig
Mannesmann 12596 Bohr- und Meisselhammer, 1500 Watt, 3 Funktionen
Mannesmann 28262 Werkstattwagen, Oberteil mit Werkzeugen bestückt

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น